“Biomarkers: is it possible to diagnose early and treat better using these techniques?”
It will introduce a new and complementary way to better evaluate cases. What is being studied by the researchers and clinical specialists to apply in standard protocols in the near future?
Led by Cosimo Pieri (IT) and Tania Estapé (ES) – Board members Europa Uomo
Presentation by Gianluca Ingrosso, MD – Radiation Oncologist – Associate Professor, University of Perugia – Department of Medicine and Surgery – Radiation Oncology Unit, Santa Maria della Misericordia Hospital
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
2. In this webinar, EUomo will focus on the following questions:
– What are biomarkers in simple worlds? Which is the genetics role in this area?
– Which are the basic benefits to use them in clinical activity and specifically in prostate cancer area?
– Where do genetical techniques stand in this area?
– And if, how and when genetical tests will become standard test for the population and as an aid for selected early diagnosis for prostate cancer?
– Is there a particular benefit to add genetic testing when applying the active surveillance strategy to patients with prostate cancer?